Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Yes, I will. Thank you.

Riley is ready to be sealed, then she can get her hair transplant. Grant is getting an umber tan right now.

19 Likes

Wow!

Little more Easton progress tonight :heartpulse:

18 Likes

My second Miranda. I really like this kit and am glad I get the chance to do her again.

26 Likes

What belly plate is this?

She is so beautiful. I also look forward to seeing her complete. Is this Lillian?

1 Like

Oh I love the hat. Can one make it as a thick headband if lazy to make a full hat? LOL!
Here’s one of my headbands on my WIP AA Jake who is not a girl but just showing the headband.

14 Likes

Thanks ! you could try it on a headband if you wanted it shouldn’t take long to find out if it would work that one on Jake is very cute .
You could just add temporary pony tails to that and see what you think of it :smile:

1 Like

Nice ! I like the idea of the pony tails looking fake lol but I might braid them .

You have to reduce their size to get them to be upright.

He’s amazing!

2 Likes

It was worth the wait. He is beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Still working on these 2.

:upside_down_face:

23 Likes

Cuties!

1 Like

Thank you, yes it is.

1 Like

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/deniseprattplate/deniseprattplates.html I really like the belly button on this one. lol # 2949

4 Likes

Your baby looks really nice. I may invest in these bellies!!!

1 Like

Thank you. I think she is going to end up with a few more washes…seeking out a little darker tone. I like this one but the tone the new mommy wants is pretty too.

1 Like

Oh yes that’s a great idea. Cool I will try it.
Thank you

1 Like