Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Oh, I didn’t recognize the name, I thought these were “rake” brushes. I have 2 of them already, thank you for the information though.

This was my first time trying them out out. I mainly do painted hair with prismacolor pencils but from time to time I do GHSP on top particularly on my dark or black hair. I used both the Filbert grainer and square Grainer. I noticed little difference to be honest. I do like the strokes on the 3/8 Filbert Grainer, 1/2 inch Filbert Grainer, and the 3/4 square Grainer. Before I was using nail art brushes but it takes too long and the lines aren’t as fine and detailed.

4 Likes

These are a little different than the rake brushes. Rake brushes have more spacing between them than grainer.

4 Likes

Oh, see what I don’t know??!! LOL

Spooky Tibster :0) :eyes::eyes::eyes:

14 Likes

Or maybe blue?

17 Likes

Ooh with her fancy brown wig :heartpulse::heartpulse:

15 Likes

I really like these eyes! But I may be biased towards alternative babies, haha.

1 Like

Alternative baby ? :smile: or I don’t like to count my chickens until they hatch named him peeper lol
Yeah its that time taking time out from my kits .

19 Likes

Putting the creases on my Faith!

12 Likes

I haven’t reborned in over a year. I started with Megan and then didn’t like her painting and stripped her. I’m happier with this version and I’m getting ready to root her. Sorry for the blurry pic, it focused on my hand…lol.

25 Likes

So perfectly adorable!!!

1 Like

Complete Masterpiece! stunning art work.

Last wip for these twins(third baby needs her eyes and body)…it is labor and delivery time.

20 Likes

Poor Kate has bad hair. Strip time.

12 Likes

Playing with Shyann :0)

14 Likes

Rooting Megan.,

21 Likes

My kids tell me that these are this baby’s eyes! :0) Still super wip

18 Likes

Rooting Ashley and painting xander today

24 Likes

I think I’ve finished painting xander, does anybody think he needs a little more paint anywhere before I call him done?

21 Likes