Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I tried fitting size 22 eyes in him. Had a hard time with the right eye. So I switched the eyes out n went to suggested size 20. Finally got them glued in. Still have to give him eyelashes.

17 Likes

Story of my life! :joy: I love your skin tones. They are soft and creamy looking.

3 Likes

Thank you! I often think that someone needs to hide my rose lip paint and burnt umber so I cannot 'fix’my babies.

1 Like

Laila was 90% finished. I go into the shower to come out and find this…I have to keep reminding myself that I love this child! Haha

14 Likes

Her foot was also covered with flesh 02, it looks like she stepped in dog doo…and her arm has a big brown stripe. Pleaseee let this all come off with no staining!! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Ah! You have a helper! 3 yrs old??? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes! “I paint on yours baybay mommy” :sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Landon, or as my family has named him “Fat Baby” :joy:, waiting in hair and brows!

18 Likes

Love them!!!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope to finish them this week.

This little girl is a Juliet kit. Right when I was half way finished painting her the customer changed their mind! Discouraged I put her aside for a few months, then I decided to pick up where I left off in November 2017. I was working at a snails pace to finish her, between work and taking care of my elderly father I worked on her when I had time. I finally finished her last month, and decided to keep her for myself.

27 Likes

Prisma painting this baby finally!

13 Likes

what kit is this the baby in the blue outfit he is adorable

That’s James

What you think ? I have been playing again inspiration struck does it pass 3D Ultra sound attempt ?
Darn now I dont remember what I did :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Third try think I will quit for a while and try something else but I will come back to it I think .

13 Likes

That is adorable.

1 Like

Thanks I decided to take a short break from painting and just play around saw where some people were doing things like this so wanted to try it lol

1 Like

I’m still working on this little Holly. Feels like I will never finish rooting :frowning:

16 Likes

Yourcoloring looks great!

i love it what a fun idea

1 Like