Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

I’m loving those skin tones. I’m gonna have to work on my ethnic colors. I’ve had a few people ask about making them but I don’t want to ruin them. Yours are always gorgeous.

1 Like

Thank you. It takes practice. I just mix and match colors to come up with the combinations that I come up with. You’ll get it. :blush:

1 Like

I got a vacation and the house all to myself this week. Now I can finally get started on this sweetheart!

19 Likes

WIP Lily Beth Timmerman TWINS (waiting for bodies to arrive)

28 Likes

So cute! what kit is this?

Here is my Martha Grace, I will be doing her eyelashes & rooting baby fuzz on her top head tonight. I have my Sophie in the pics too.( my keeper).! Looks like I am now painting with Spinach dip :stuck_out_tongue:
35239660_10214660685444587_1944194204406120448_n|375x500

30 Likes

WIP on Esme by LLE :blush:

32 Likes

Ooooo good ol spinach dip! …oh wait this is about the dolls sorry! LOL!! The cheeks on that babe! Who is the sculpting artist?

1 Like

Working on Gena for an order. Going to be a boy.

19 Likes

Lisa by Linde Scherer. She’s got a smile, dimples, and chubby limbs. Just adorable all around.

3 Likes

I finished “Ella” I didn’t have time to root her because I just got a new puppy lol but I think she looks okay as a baldie!

16 Likes

Adrie Stoete made Martha Grace, lol the spinach dip is so good! lol

2 Likes

adorable, and pass the dip please :slight_smile:

Finished another baby outfit cost me all of .99 cents yeah I know I am one big spender :smile:

22 Likes

Did you sew it? It is cute

1 Like

Took a few pics of my Tink

23 Likes

Yes actually I really really sewed it myself lol I have all my sewing machines down so I sewed every stitch by hand .
And you know I think I have found something calming hand sewing of all things I have to slow down doing that or I stick myself :smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful baby and dress. That is the Miranda awake isn’t it? I have never been crazy about that kit but your version is very sweet!

1 Like

Thank you ! yes it is Miranda I am not a fan of the kit either it is the mouth mainly that I object to

1 Like

Yeah the mouth is what has me as well. Not crazy for the squinty eyes but could live with those. Was it hard to get her eyes in?

1 Like