Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Not really any harder than the other Bountiful Baby kits the vinyl being so soft the eyes is why I went with Asian coloring .

1 Like

Beautiful dress, I agree there is something very meditative about hand sewing. Look forward to seeing more of you handiwork :blush:

1 Like

I like them without eyebrows :slight_smile:

Thank you !

Finally finished Kyle - had problems with blushing not sticking ( I guess I didn’t have it rubbed in good enough and when applying warming layer a big blotch came off cheek :weary:Lol - so had some repairing to do lol :joy: -he’s not perfect but I think the ladies at the nursing home will enjoy him :heart:

15 Likes

Trying to work on Summer Rain. I always hit a wall right about now where I know they need more but not sure what. Any suggestions?

17 Likes

Looks amazing! I couldn’t imagine anything other than hair if you so choose.

She is gorgeous. I love her. I have one but I’m trying to get better so I don’t mess her up and have to put her in my box of limbs lol.

Finally done with my Holly!

26 Likes

Prettiest Holly I’ve ever seen. You did a fantastic job on her.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Another price buster baby outfit lol think I am ready to rest up on the hand sewing for a while now I might be ready to paint again.

16 Likes

Cuddle Baby Realborn Priscilla! All done!

38 Likes

Those lashes! :heart:

1 Like

She is a beauty! How do you obtain such a gorgeous brown coloring. I’ve tried several tutorials. Kate charles and Brooke Nicole, and Carrie’s which was very helpful but I’m a disaster area, I keep trying because I really do enjoy it.

1 Like

She is so cute and the eye choice just makes it perfect!

1 Like

Just finished a Megan. Quick phone pic.

20 Likes

faltan algunas capasP_20180613_234927|375x500

25 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Forgot to show her matching foot gear :blush: another outfit for some work and a .99 cent piece of fabric .

19 Likes