Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Finally decided to root Gena’s eyelashes and put him together.

25 Likes

Yeah, yours came out really cute…I like my June a lot more than my Summer Rain :wink:

1 Like

Gena is one of those kits that I’m pretty hot and cold on, but yours is too cute :heart_eyes:

@quiltsabunch I thought that was a real baby! Also I usually hate Gena but yours is very cute and realistic :slight_smile:

Love him !

Here are my wip

Gemma need lasches and some hair fix

My 3rd and 4th attempt at sculpting

21 Likes

Oh wow he looks so real! Is it a sculpt you find easy and enjoyable?

He’s very cute! Eyelashes look great, and I love his hair!

Just need to glue and weight her!

25 Likes

WIP Tippi by Linda Murray and WIP Ella Mae de Lange

20 Likes

Thank you so much ladies. Yes, @PutABonnetOnIt I did enjoy working on Gena. I made this kit once before as a girl and she was one of my favourite babies. This kit is definitely on my will make numerous times list.

1 Like

Love the hair!

Not my vision for this kit, but she is coming together OK. I think we are ready for varnish and lashes.

18 Likes

So beautiful!!

1 Like

Oh wow I think you underestimate your work, I am loving how she came out! You accentuated her sweet peaceful look so well.

1 Like

Thank you so much! About mid-way through I thought I might have to strip her, so I am glad I don’t have to do that. I have another Laila and the kit is so pretty- I will paint her again this fall and try a different approach.

1 Like

Beautiful. She looks so much better than mine! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Kwinker aww thank you! I’m sure yours looks great too, can’t wait to see her :slight_smile:

WOW! This looks like a real baby…you have done an amazing job!

1 Like

WIP on Tacy by Marita Winters. Just finishing up my 3rd version of Tink will likely finish her tomorrow and will post pics.

22 Likes

Stunning :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like