**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

There ya go!! I know you have been waiting long enough but trust me, it is worth the wait!!

1 Like

I know it will be! Like Christmas in July and September!! I’m looking back through @Kimmiee and everyone else’s choices. So much stuff and so exciting to see what’s in there.

2 Likes

It really is, I was ready to go again before I even got it mailed back out. Lol. I can only imagine all the goodies that have been added since then.

1 Like

Yes and I can’t wait to take pictures! I have items ready to go but nowhere for them to go yet lol! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m on pins and needles right now.

2 Likes

Me too! :hugs:

2 Likes

Me three :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for someone to pick up soon. It’s been almost half an hour.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s 30 minutes, cmon post office! Hehe I need to calm down.:confounded:

2 Likes

Will they answer after hours?

Ours closes at 5 maybe 6pm

Then only open 2 hours on Sat. 10-12

3 Likes

I could be wrong… But google told me they close @ 8. Lol

2 Likes

They don’t answer after 8:30 est on m-f. I’m using the 1800 number I found. Hope they actually pickup!

2 Likes

The phone hung up on me. :tired_face::dizzy_face::triumph:I rescheduled delivery online and made sure an apartment number was added to additional instructions. I’ll call in the morning.

4 Likes

Awe man… Hope it all works out tomorrow

2 Likes

I got my sad face on. Blah.

3 Likes

:sweat::scream::unamused:

2 Likes

Me too… :disappointed: But nothing else can be done until tomorrow. Just thank positive thoughts!! You will have that :package: before you know it!!

1 Like

I’m going to go cuddle my bb baby parts I got today lol! I know it will work out for the best!

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!! :baby:

1 Like