**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

WELCOME BACK! We missed you!!! :heart:
That baby is adorable! Congrats, being a Nana is the best!
I’m sorry you’ve been through so much. But I’m glad you were able to speak up. A lot of people stay quiet when they are experiencing depression and other mental issues. You amaze me with all you do! :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations, @ashleyfox98! That is one beautiful baby. Sounds like you have really been through the wringer. Hope you are feeling better and that all goes well with your ultrasound. :heart:

1 Like

So happy you popped in, we miss you!!! Your new grandbaby is so adorable love that hair! I am so glad you were able to figure out what was making you feel so bad and all is improving.

1 Like

Awesome pics, glad you are feeling better and Congratulations on being Grandma to that big baby!

2 Likes

Glad you are feeling better.

Glad the Grandbaby is well :heart:

1 Like

Welcome back! I’m fxing that you get a bp on your test (fingers crossing that you get a blood positive or big fat positive). I’ve missed you and can’t wait to have you back. We were worried about you but we understand. Congratulations :tada: on your beautiful grandbaby.

2 Likes

I’m so happy to see your smiling face and that baby is just gorgeous! Please tell his mama congrats from all of your BB buddies. :slight_smile: Nanahood looks great on you, by the way. I’m sending positive vibes your way for a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth. Your selflessness is legendary. <3

4 Likes

Congrats Ashley!

2 Likes

We missed you here and congratulations on your beautiful grandbaby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So glad to hear from you. Your grandbaby is beautiful. I am sorry you have been through so much but am glad to hear you are doing better.

2 Likes

Congrats Ashley - half everything is going good now and that sweet baby is adorable :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been so worried about you! I’m glad that things have not been worse but I’m sorry they have been so bad. Prayers and hugs! Know you always have us to talk to. Congrats on that beautiful baby help to spoil him rotten they grow up way to fast. The nice thing is you can spoil him and send him home. Hope his mom is good to.

3 Likes