Old Kit Paint Party!

Same!

1 Like

I have done a base skin color and 2 mottling colors so far. Nothing that will even show in a pic yet :laughing:

2 Likes

I have moved to my new house friday. My brand new work space will be set up this weekend and I can’t wait to join you in this party !
I hope Morgan is old enough . I have no idea of the age of BB kits.
Saturday

Tuesday

13 Likes

Morgan’s been around for a long time.

2 Likes

I feel for you, that is a lot of work…but congratulations on your new home! Share some pics of your new workspace!

2 Likes

@Leabelle We have saying in Russian that ‘One move equals to one fire’, so I bet you are glad that you are done with that.
Yey! We’ll have ‘Morgan Team’ also (in addition to Easton Team). I know @Vanniek ispainting Morgan and I paint Morgan’s head.

2 Likes

That was the most stressful move of all my 20 moves. We got close to not be able to sign the house because bank of our buyer ( a week before the movers was reserved) but finally all went fine and we got the keys the day before. I work really hard to be ready to paint, after 2 months !
Morgan will be the first than Azalea !

I have a custom to work on first…and it’s an AA baby, so it’ll require more concentration.

I’ll get to Presley asap

Are people still joining this paint party? There are SO many posts in the thread😂. I’d really like to play but have a limited window this summer. What is the end/completion date?

1 Like

There’s no set date, it’s whenever you have time. Since it’s summer it’s more relaxed. People are still joining, I think. I haven’t paid too much attention lately, I’ve been so busy.

2 Likes

Don’t you loooove the look of the wet vinyl after a wash when all the color emphasized by the wetness and play and dance all together - this is my favorite part of reborning when vinyl start to look like real skin :slight_smile: Unfortunately my camera i not very good for close-ups.

21 Likes

Looking good. I’m a bit behind you, but Jewel is starting to look human-ish. I’m at the point of trying to decide whether I should make him caucasian or biracial. I’m still undecided, i’ll take pics after he’s cooled down after this bake.

Painting hair on Anna today

27 Likes

She’s lovely!
Here’s my progress on Jewel, not much to see yet. Now it’s time to decide if he’s caucasian or biracial. What do you guys think? Also these aren’t his permanent eyes, they’re too big and barely stay in. He’ll get a permanent pair next time I sell a doll.

12 Likes

That looks amazing!

1 Like

WIP

24 Likes

@LisaLynn That hair is AMAZING! May I ask what did you use? Paint or Prisma? What colors?
Looks so real, I can brush my fingers through it!

3 Likes

@jeepers What a cutie! Who is he? Love his (b/c he looks like a boy to me) colors!!

2 Likes

I said exactly the same thing as @YelenaRey when I saw her, “what a cutie!” :smile:

2 Likes

@ZeldaDawn @jeepers LOL, natural reaction! :laughing: However I saw a boy, and you saw a girl :rofl:

1 Like