Picture of last doll you worked on

This is the last guy I’ve painted. Working on something slightly different now

14 Likes

WIP right now.

18 Likes

Thank you!

I was wondering where you went! I came across this kit and realized we never saw him finished!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly!

Just shipped out!

11 Likes

I want to cuddle him!

I’ve taken a progress photo of creasing to show my friends what a difference it makes. I’m still very slow and meticulous at it though, so I had only gotten these two limbs done before I had to leave for an appointment this afternoon.

11 Likes

Hey girl :slight_smile: Life got SO busy for a while! It’s crazy how fast time flies by!! All 3 of my girls are in school this year so, I have a little more free time. However, between dentist and doctor visits and school programs/events, I feel like there’s always something going on :smile: It’s so good to be back!
I know, poor little Lennox has been neglected :confused: I wish he was made of softer vinyl! It sure would make rooting easier!
How have you been? Any news babes?

16 Likes

Those creases I’m in love. They look great and not like cuts or too dark.

1 Like

Yes, you checked in then left again @Summer. You haven’t lost your touch. Speaking of people who havent’ been around I saw @Toutlaw post-was wondering if you were still with us?

5 Likes

A custom Joseph.

22 Likes

I know girl, sorry! I’ve missed seeing everyone’s beautiful babies!and painting babies!! Finally, I get to start painting again this week :grin: but, I won’t be able to share until December… I’m super excited to bring a blank kit to life again :grin:!! There’s nothing like adding creases and details… watching vinyl turn to baby right before your eyes :blush:

3 Likes

Angela, I LOVE your Joseph!!! I know his mommy is thrilled :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have babies in baskets not finished!!! Lol, i hope to show some soon. I have a lottttt of rooting a head of me.
Yes, school. Lol, I am a music teacher, I have my boy in 8th grade public my girl in 5th grade homeschool(which she despises) so I know all about being busy!!! I wish I could paint and root faster!!!

2 Likes

Just love him!!!

@Estelle85 so as not to hijack this post I sent a PM about a musical instrument, thanks, lol!

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile: You’ve just made my night!

1 Like

Im still working on Tink, but started this other girl.

12 Likes