POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Always positive selling to @SteffanyLeah. Thank you. :blush:

You are very welcome .Thank you so much for allowing me to do a swap with you .I had so much fun doing it .I am proud to call you my new friend .

I had a wonderful layette exchange experience with @andik.Even though I had not been a member of this group long enough to participate in the actual exchange Andrea found it in her heart to trust me .I absolutely love everything she sent me and definitely felt the love . Thanks again Andrea .Glad to have a new friend

2 Likes

I had a great experience with both @Granna and @RoseannsBoutique. Thank you ladies for the wonderful transactions.

1 Like

Had a lovely experience with @ashleyfox98 in the layette box swap. I received a precious package from her filled with the sweetest gifts.

1 Like

I’m so glad that you liked them! :heart:

2 Likes

Took a bit of a break but before leaving I had a great experience with @Ledbetterlittles which I don’t think I mentioned!

1 Like

Great transactions with @JillianJade @angelas817

Had a great transaction selling to @gigi

Awesome transaction with @Msmimi04 Fast shipping excellent communication!!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much @RoseannsBoutique beautiful body and so so fast!! Excellent quality.

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice compliment

2 Likes

I had a great transaction with @RoseannsBoutique with cuddle bodies. Thanks.

1 Like

I had a great transaction selling to @AGivensBaby.

1 Like

@sugargliderus hair is wonderful and we did a good trade.

Had a wonderful transaction with @GrammysReborns, she is so sweet!

1 Like

Just got my awesome package from a trade with @Katinafleming she is super kind, helpful and generous. Thank you!

1 Like

Back at ya @PutABonnetOnIt. I got my package today and was so thrilled. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same to you, Thanks so much for the kits😊

1 Like