Realborn Chunky Joseph

Hope he is a good baby sitter :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Fun box opening awaits!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mine is out for delivery, too!!! YAY!!!

4 Likes

Kit is sold out now ! Wonder if they will have seconds soon?

2 Likes

I’m not surprised that he sold out so fast. But that makes me sad. I didn’t get a chance to order him. Hopefully they will put him at the front of the assembly line…and hopefully they will have seconds available soon too. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Awww, sorry Katina. I’m sure there will be more soon. I cannot beleive they sold over 600 kits already. I knew he was popular but wow!

Just a thought, but maybe they should limit how many kits per order to give others a chance at him :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m not positive buying right now would be wise anyway. The market should be flooded with him starting a few weeks from now. I’m not good enough yet to create anything that would stand out enough to justify adding my own to an already flooded market. So I’ll just wait and tell God to provide him and doll money at a time that He wants me to get him. :wink:

9 Likes

Was pre-ordering an option? The only option I ever saw on his page was the “notify when in stock” button.

No. It wasn’t an option. Maybe they should have made it an option though. I know they knew he would be popular, but I bet they didn’t know how popular. Preordering would have given them an indication of how many to make right up front. :thinking:

1 Like

I have an order coming today too I had to lower my expectations a little though I have two on sale bodies being delivered :smile: oh well perhaps I won’t even want him by the time I can get him .

1 Like

He is adorable- but I have so many I decided to wait. I have a problem with falling in love with the babies I paint and then not able to part with them so I always have to buy two kits :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing all the different versions of this baby!

2 Likes

Even though mine will be a keeper, I’m really excited to see everyone’s version of this little chub! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

I wanna see this chunk next to another kit we all know the size of so we can gasp at his greatness! :wink:

4 Likes

IMO, Joseph is perfection!:heart_eyes:

Hope you ladies will enjoy the pics I just took. He’s definitely a BIG boy! I’d say size 4 diaper. Shoes a 3 and clothing depending on brand, 6 or 6-9 months. Be mindful when shopping that long sleeves may be a problem. Those arms will need room and comfort.:wink:

His nostrils are ideal. Enough depth where you would not need to open. Unless of course you wanted too.

I also love the realism of his ears and feet.

He was truly worth every penny! :blue_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

11 Likes

Mine just arrived! OMG!!! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Next to Landon

9 Likes

And Miranda

6 Likes

WOW! Is he like the Grant kit?

2 Likes

He’s a big boy that’s for sure! He’s huge. And I absolutely love this size. Now we need a 3 year old sized Joseph kit. :wink::heart_eyes:

1 Like