S.o.s

Ok, well, crap. I tried to post my baby on reborns and all my pictures disappeared. Is there any way to edit the post? Thanks

1 Like

Click “my babies” after you log in. Then click the baby with the problem. It should open the listing back up. You can edit as much as you want.

1 Like

Make sure to click “update” at the bottom of the page after you edit.

1 Like

Thank you! Thank you!!

I read your description. Poor creepy little zombie baby. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol. Too bad there were no pictures to go with the story!

1 Like

And now I see her pics. Yay! Good luck with her. :slight_smile:

This is to anyone here who might can help me. Does anyone know how to get in touch mamarobin? I think that is her name on here. I tried to look on FB. Is there a list on here that lists the members?

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to get I touch with her, but I know she’s in Canada. Maybe she’s been busy with the Thanksgiving holiday?

@Mommarobin

True. Just have something I wanted to share with her. I will see her sooner or later on here. And, has anyone ever heard from crochetdollbaby.com? I have not heard nor seen any new videos for a very long time.

Her name on here is @Mommarobin. She was on here today. Just click her name and send her a message.

Thanks! I thought I had her name right, but wasn’t sure. I forget about the hashtags! LOL

1 Like

Do you mean customdollbaby.com? I’m somewhat new around here, but I haven’t heard of a crochetdollbaby. Maybe someone who has been here longer can help. :slight_smile:

YES, I did mean customdollbaby.com. My mind is not as quick as it used to be.

@Kim_CustomDollBaby hasn’t been on since July of last year. :frowning:

Last I heard she was taking a break to have her son…

1 Like