Show me your Chase!

Anyone who has done Chase by Bonnie Brown please post pics! I just bought him and I need some inspiration!

5 Likes

I love that kit he is on my want list.

He wasn’t on my list at all but I bought him on a whim because he’s cute lol

17 Likes

He’s SO sweet! Great job on him!

1 Like

17 Likes

He looks so squishy and sweet

2 Likes

image image

12 Likes

I love him! I’m glad I bought this kit!

1 Like

10 Likes

He’s sweet and I love his outfit!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I just got a message from his new Mommy, telling me that she is happy with him. Apparently her husband couldn’t wait and gave him to her already even though he was meant as a Christmas present LOL.

3 Likes

Aw that’s awesome! I have one baby going for a Christmas gift too, and that sale is what allowed me to buy Chase!

1 Like

Im sure you will enjoy him he’s a joy to paint, I want to do another one someday but right now I have a boatload of kits I need to paint and some custom orders. Who knows, maybe someone will ask me to paint him and give me a good excuse :wink:

1 Like

I hope so! And hopefully he’ll sell well for me. I don’t have a stash at all, so he’s the only one I have to do lol

1 Like

I really have a bad addiction LOL Im sure you will have no problem selling him, he’s pretty popular :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do too but I can’t afford to keep a stash lol I’m still in school and don’t have a job so my only doll money comes when I sell a doll.

1 Like

I understand that, when I was younger I would not have been able to afford this. I am fortunate to have a very forgiving husband who has an awesome job :wink: . There is certainly nothing wrong with doing one kit at a time. I probably stress myself out more with all the kits I have but I just keep buying more LOL. I should sell some of the older kits I have, I really don’t like the 3/4 limbs and definitely hate those bodies.

The only issue with one at a time is that if one doesn’t sell I’m stuck and can’t buy more. I have two for sale that no one is interested in, so I was lucky to have another doll ready to sell that people wanted

1 Like

Well I hope you sell quickly. I look forward to seeing your version of him :slight_smile: