Sweet-Pea

Just sharing my Sweet Pea. I got this kit here on BB a while back, kinda avoided painting it, not sure why I waited so long, she is an awesome kit, nice size, a smaller toddler or a larger older newborn.

I had to take a body I had and alter it to work. She is 3/4 x 3/4 limbed.

A lot of you are familiar with my circus babies. Once in a while I will do a series of them, this is one from the latest series. She has sold.

32 Likes

She is amazing! And her painted hair style with attached pigtails is absolutely awesome! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

oh my goodness she is wonderful!!!

1 Like

The most beautiful Sweet Pea I have ever seen!!! I just love these circus babies so much!!! 🩷🩵🩷

2 Likes

Absolutely breathtaking gorgeous!!…love her❤️

1 Like

She IS such a sweetpea!!! Love her!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I painted a Sweet Pea years ago and I always disliked her------this one is absolutely ADORABLE!! She makes a precious clown!!

1 Like

Super sweet.

1 Like

Gorgeous

1 Like

Cutest Sweet Pea ever :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I always liked the sweetpeas. She’s an adorable clown

1 Like

Oh, she’s adorable! Beautiful work!

1 Like

Loved Aweet Pea but I had to make adjustments to the the body too. Your clown is gorgeous and sold yippee for you. :footprints: :baby:

1 Like

She is Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love your Circus babies!!!

1 Like

I had a couple ladies who knew I was making her, this is my third one in this “French” style, they were waiting, so I cheated a little and already had a buyer. Can I say that I hate 3/4 limb babies. They are really nice for posing but they always look like body builders and you always have to have sleeves.

2 Likes

Thank you ladies, you sure know how to make a mama smile. I appreciate the kind words.

2 Likes

She’s my new favorite out of that bunch you did! But still Maddie is at the top of the list! You do absolutely amazing clowns!!

1 Like

Thank you.

Congrats on your sales. Your circus babies are always so cute

1 Like