The Nerve of People

@Gabriell Amen! You are speaking my language!

Here is non-religion declaration of principles that I believe in:

I believe in ONE ‘God’/‘Goddess’/ Absolute Universal Power - name it how you feel it.
That Power is the First Cause to ALL things.
I believe that this Power is perfect LOVE and it creates out of desire to express LOVE.
I believe all thought is creative and how I choose to think creates my personal experience.
I believe in the Unity of all life and the immortality of the individual soul forever unfolding.
I believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving Kindness and the eternal Giviness of ‘that power’ to all.

In my believe there is no walls and I believe that you daughter will meet your there!

Two of my favorite books are ‘Journey of souls’ and ‘Destiny of souls’ by Michael Newton. That is what make sense to me. And I am not imposing that believe on anyone here.

With that said I am muting this post for myself.

2 Likes

I have a sister like this to. So sad.

2 Likes

It is sad that people treat you so poorly @Vanniek. I am a Christian and have not experienced this from non believers. You need to surround yourself with those who love and believe in Jesus Christ our Savior. Dont let the devil bring you down.

4 Likes

@cajuncuties:open_mouth: is right! The nerve!

2 Likes

it could be his mother…

lordy, if that is the best he can do lord help the woman who thinks he is a catch.

2 Likes

awesome.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. My daughters life and death brought great beauty in so many ways and my son keeps her alive in his music which fills this house and my heart.

5 Likes

you are very kind, young I am not my oldest daughter is going to be 34 and my youngest is 6! I am a grandma mom.

1 Like

It is interesting how conversations evolve. I kinda appreciate how respectful everyone is being and how we all have different opinions and beliefs but as women, mothers, and baby makers we have found a way to rise above all the weirdness that usually comes with hot button topics.

6 Likes

You sound like me. My oldest will be 28 next month. My youngest will be 8. My grandson will be 2 next month (on his mommy’s 28th Birthday.) I’m a grandma mom too. :heart:

1 Like

Awe Ruth!! You are so kind…I’m okay! :slight_smile: the enemy can only bring me down for a short time and then it’s over for him lol. I claim with blood of Jesus over him and he knows to leave immediately.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: His time here is very short. There is a new church in town and we went on Easter. It was amazing.This is their fourth campus so they are starting out once a month, then twice a month then every week. I have friends that go there. I will watch online the weeks they aren’t in town. I’m asking God for His guidance in maybe joining this church. My hubby is in the music ministry in another church, so we will be able to reach more souls this way too. I’m super excited about it. Thank you for the encouraging words. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Dee!! You’re so sweet with your words! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you, its very sweet of you to want to help me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats cool that you have studied the bible I think that is one of the main problems is that there are so many different interpretations. It is a book of history though but its a very complicated history and difficult to study and find what is fact and what is fiction. Then again many older texts are and as @Gabriell says, a lot of it has been mistranslated so that makes things even more difficult.

2 Likes

My daughter is choosing not to have children so I had to make my own grandchild!

2 Likes

One of my favorite translations is the NIV, although I have most others. There is no fiction in the Bible because it is God-Breathed to man. :kissing_heart:

1 Like