Traveling Pants Round 3

Yes, it’s on it’s way back to me and then the next round begins. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Will the stuff that you don’t choose just be added to the next round?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

That will be interesting to see if anything I put in will get all the way back to me.

2 Likes

That has been the most interesting part so far! When I started the box, it was half full of new things that I bought specifically for the box, the other half was stuff that I already had that I didn’t need or want. Admittedly, some of those items were “filler” items and I wasn’t sure if anyone would be interested. Every time I updated the spreadsheet and saw some of my items get passed over, I would think about maybe taking them out to reduce weight when I got the box back, but every time I started thinking that maybe no one else wants the item, the next person would choose it! It just goes to show that there’s a home for all of it out there somewhere. :slight_smile:

I’m at work now, and the spreadsheet is at home on my laptop, but I seem to remember that your items have been very popular, and I would be surprised if any of them made their way back to you!

6 Likes

The box has traveled around the country and is now back with me!

Here are my picks… my 15yo daughter fell in love with the Brea kit. :slight_smile:

Over the next 2 weeks I will be shopping online and in stores to try to balance out the box so that there’s a variety of great stuff to choose from for the next group. Then the box will be off on it’s next adventure!

14 Likes

Looks like some fun and great items for you and your daughter, enjoy! We look forward to seeing your babies come along!

3 Likes

Yes! This is so much fun. So many goodies in the box to choose from. <3

2 Likes

Glad it went well!

1 Like

The box is on the move again!

I sent it off to @heartstringsnursery yesterday and it should arrive tomorrow! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah!

1 Like

YAY!!! Can’t wait to get it. :grinning:

2 Likes

@ashleyfox98 how do you join in on the box?

1 Like

We’re doing 10 people at a time and this group just started. After the box visits 10 people, it comes back to me to get refreshed. :slight_smile: When we get close to the end of a group of 10, I post signups for the next group. If anyone expresses interest before signups, I try to remember to tag them in the sign-up post. Would you like to be tagged when it’s time to sign up?

3 Likes

I can’t wait til I’ve been a member of this forum for a year so I can get in on this fun! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yes if I can that would be great. I did the traveling box a couple years ago and I loved it. I’m glad to see someone revived it. It was so much fun!

5 Likes

I agree, that’s why I decided to host host it, because I had so much fun when I participated!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hang in there! The time will come before you know it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It looks like the box has been delivered!! Have fun! I hope that you find some treasures that you can use. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have fun Bette. I’m excited. Thank you Ashley!

1 Like