Who’s a popular new release right now?

Who’s a popular new release right now? My husband wants to get me an expensive kit. Can be any, I wouldn’t spend more than $130.thanl you for your suggestions! Looking for one that will be a good seller!
Hugs
Katie

5 Likes

Chase by Bonnie Brown will be a hit.
April by Joanna K will also be very popular.
I love Ethon by Cassie Brace, due out for preorder soon.
Kiara by Nikki Johnston has been popular, too.

You can find them all on MacPherson Craft’s under Sneak Peeks.

Laurie

5 Likes

MacPhersons has got a Memorial Day sale on this weekend.

1 Like

I wish they would put the more popular kits on sale. It’s usually German vinyl kits that have been up for a while.

3 Likes

Luxe has been floating around a lot lately. Really any Brace or Brown baby.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Uriel is on preorder…

Or are you looking for a kit you can buy now and get in the mail in a few days?

2 Likes

Here is a new one however it is pre-order as well . Lil Smiles Philamema Donnelly 20 inch at Irresistibles .

6 Likes

I was looking to get one now- April I will be preordering when she is out I love her!

2 Likes

What beautiful babies I especially love April by Joanna K! This photo shoot idea with a smiling baby is crazy cute!

5 Likes

She is so so beyond adorable! What a cute photo!

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting forever!!!

2 Likes

I am ready for realborn Jaycee. BB did an excellent job with this kit. To bad it’s not out for the weekend.

4 Likes

agree

Love this kit and have been patiently waiting for what seems like forever! I really wish Joana would give some sort of update on her release.

3 Likes

Irresistible updated on April saying that Joanna is on vacation!!

2 Likes

Gertie by Laura Lee Eagles is on preorder right now at Macphersons. She will only be available for preorder, I think, until the 28th. Her full price is 130 and she comes with a body and a non gender belly plate.

I am waiting on Ethon Brace…Ive wanted him for awhile now and, of course, April is definitely on my list of must have babies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gertie is sold out on Macphersons I believe

1 Like

She’s available on her website. Uriel comes out on the 28. I am not sure who is really popular right now. Samantha Gregory just released Bellami. She is precious. images (1)download (1)

3 Likes

I have Kai by Nicole Russel on preorder to make for my partner - if you like chubby babies I think he’s adorable.

2 Likes