You know you’re a reborn artist when...add yours!

My 4 yr old gave me a good one to share yesterday!
She walked up pretending to read an insert… (from Macphersons that says not to put ink by kits, etc. there is a baby and a stop sign on the image)
Her reading it:
“if you have an oven you can bake a baby in it. If you don’t have a baby, stop and bake a chicken!”

Bwuahaha :heart:

16 Likes

How Cute🐔

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That is so hilarious! And, like a 4-year-old!!! :slight_smile: I just love it!

3 Likes

Once I stopped at “mine won’t” then I realized the clerk looked horrified and that I needed to complete the sentence :scream:

7 Likes

That lady was taken aback for a couple of seconds, but she recovered well. LOL

:scream::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@jlesser Priceless! We should have a separate thread for ‘Real Baby’s Talk’. That would be so much fun! I remember how funny my son was. My daughter was born matured already.

2 Likes

All of these comments are cracking me up!! :rofl:

1 Like

I literally just had this conversation.
“What would you like for your birthday?”
I glance over at my doll clothes
She said, “For YOU! Your babies have enough stuff!”
I sat there thinking “but what’s the difference? My dolly stuff is for ME! :joy:
P.s. I ended up getting dolly stuff :rofl:

10 Likes

Ouch ! I’ve had that happen before with a bottle calf seemed like every time I turned around I was bumping it on something lol
You know you are reborn artist when you are a reborn artist when you take your kits,oven ,supplies and dollys in plastic totes when you have to go to the celler or evacuate

6 Likes

When you buy yourself some new underwear and look at the little hanger they came on and think “this will be perfect to hang baby clothes on” :rofl:

6 Likes

Everyone has such cute quips, :rofl: I have been setting here laughing my head off!!!

3 Likes

I know, right?! :laughing: I love this thread!

1 Like

When you buy storage totes based on whether or not they could pass for a hospital bassinet :thinking: My Walmart trip tonight set me back 12 dollars on the fanciest tote :joy:

5 Likes

@Alypants I got one at the dollar general for the exact same thing. I wish I could find a plastic one that looked more realistic though but this one will do for now.

1 Like

I will take a few pics with mine tomorrow for my Yophi baby.

1 Like

Haha! Will my baby fit in this and the lid shut? lol

3 Likes

I actually think I can get three babies in this one but I may have to turn their heads to shut the lid :joy:

2 Likes

Funny comments! I have more photos of my reborn babies and my fur babies on my iPhone than members of my family (grandkids,etc.). I always shop baby clothes whenever I am out and I drop into Goodwill and Salvation Army thrift stores in search of “vintage” clothing…

6 Likes