Your VERY FIRST reborn baby!

Meg and Elsie…Christmas 2015

16 Likes

My first! I thought I had struck gold. I still
Love her but…poor thing needs a redo so bad. I’m thinking about redoing her head only and surprising my granddaughter.

16 Likes

Caleb as a girl.
My favorite part detailed bottom of the feet

10 Likes

Love Honey

1 Like

action pack pic
.lol

money green

lol

Welcome, Dana! What an adorable first baby! :relaxed: Please take a moment and start a new topic to introduce yourself.

1 Like

Thank you!

It was sometime between 1998-2000 that I first stumbled upon Petra Lechners Peas_traumland website. I was fascinated! She was making some gorgeous babies from Berenguers. I commissioned my first reborn from her. Sadly Petra passed away. She was one of the early pioneers .
This was from a Berjusa baby. She was my first reborn.

The first reborn I ever made was my Pooh Bear Abel.

17 Likes

Hope I did fine!

9 Likes

11 Likes

my very first reborn. X

12 Likes

Kyle was my first :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Definitely an inspiration to me too I just ordered my first kit and paints this morning . You got any tips for me .

2 Likes

My first (an Aubrey kit,) named Claude after my dear friend Claudel (who taught me.) He sadly got marker on his leg not long after I finished him (my fault- had it on my fingers!) Doesn’t matter, as I’d never sell my first reborn! As I have been on a 2 year recovery from a severe concussion, I’ve not had a chance to do many more. Just getting my focus back well now, so- all constructive criticism is very welcome. I know that we all can learn so much from each other- so please do share! Clearly- much improvement needed- especially on the hair!**

**rst reborn!

12 Likes

I think he is beautiful.

I think he is beautiful too and I love his hair

Thank you- but could you offer any tips for improvement? We can all, always improve!

You’re very kind, but honesty, his hair is far too sparse and strand too thick. has do you avoid that? I painted it with a brush which had very few bristles. Please share anyone with tips! Not sure I want to get into rooting as I have a shoulder problem.