I got a Knitting loom set

Kitty in the window!

8 Likes

Yeah !!! you did it and it is adorable love it @AnnieSokay

1 Like

Oh so sweet!!! I love the pom-pom too!

1 Like

I made my first project with the looms. It didnā€™t turn out the greatest but hopefully with more practice I will get better at it.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s a cute kitty! I really want one but I hate making stuffed animals and toys on the loom :rofl: I made one teddy bear and that was enough for me

2 Likes

That is a great first project it came out just perfect !!! congrats .

1 Like

Thanks!

Oh my goodness! So sweet. I donā€™t want a loom, I donā€™t want a loomā€¦I need to stay away from this thread lol

5 Likes

Your kitty turned out great!

1 Like

Your kitty is so cute, loving the dark tip on the tail!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Iā€™m excited to make some more stuff. I need to get more yarn though. The stuff I used for the kitty was leftovers for other projects.

2 Likes

Thanks @LillyBellesBabies and @PutABonnetOnIt I may make another kitty, it was the easiest loom project so far. @Kate that is an awesome kitty! Come on @Vanniek join us. :wink:

3 Likes

@kate @AnnieSokay how long did the kitty take you? What size loom did you use? :heart:ļø

2 Likes

Leftover yarn that is another great thing about the loom you can use it to the last twine :smile:

2 Likes

Come on over to the well rounded side :joy:

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc I used the 24 peg loom I didnā€™t time myself but probably a couple of hours. I did it in one evening while doing other stuff. I canā€™t sit still too long.

3 Likes

It didnā€™t take long at all. I started it last night but finished it up this morning. If I make another, I will time it for you. I used the 24 peg loom like @AnnieSokay did.

2 Likes

@Nikkiroc I did another kitty last night. It took me about an hour and 25 minutes. But, this was with breaks for my wrist in between. Plus itā€™s only the second thing I have made so Iā€™m sure Iā€™m moving much slower then most. I will have to post a pic later of the new kitty. I did yellow this time.

3 Likes

My dress is finished baby isnā€™t but I think I like the dress on her or I will when she isnā€™t so flat and bald LOL
I will take better picture when she is complete .

8 Likes

Aww, her dress is adorable but she looks so sad.

1 Like