I got a Knitting loom set

Here is how I would do it to get a smaller around size on a rectangular mini loom instead of going all around then I would just work it in the round .

3 Likes

Thank you for your help. I also found some looms today at Michaelā€™s that come in sections that you can piece together. It looks like you can get a round loom as small as 8 pegs from the pieces!

4 Likes

That works those are the adjustable looms I was talking about happy you found them now you can get those babies dressed .

3 Likes

My looms will be here tomorrow. And I am officially on vacation from reborning so Iā€™m actually going to ha e time to try it out. Iā€™m so excited!

4 Likes

Super !! hope you love it my baby vacation has been long lol but I have started my next one however still going slow as I am trying to get her a knit outfit made at the same time :joy:

3 Likes

Has anyone seen a good video on how to do a lovey on a loom?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t as yet seen one perhaps once you get going you could come up with one yourself seems to me you could make one of the stuffed toys just the head and add a blanket .
I havenā€™t tried it but an idea comes to mind it might or might not work knit the head on a smaller loom when it is finished put the loops from the loom on a stitch holder .
Then knit your blanket until it is about the center of the blanket and put the loops off the stitch holder on the loom in the middle and continue from there including the loops from the head as you work ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made one, just give me a little bit to find them so I can take pics.
I knit the head and sewed a blanket and then attached the head to the blanket

4 Likes

Thank you both!

2 Likes

@Kate here are the two I made. I used felt for the eyes,ears and nose on the bunny and the eyes on the bear

7 Likes

Those are so cute!

They are cute, so is that blanket!

Iā€™m working on this right now I might try one of those when I get my baby and this finished looks fun :smile:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s really cute!
The lovey I made is simple. I used the 24 peg loom and just closed off both ends and stuffed with polyfil. I used the 12 peg loom for one but it came out too egg shaped for my liking.

1 Like

Thanks my baby might need a lovey she is pretty upset LOL

Definitely make one! I like using animal themed fabric for the sewn blanket part! Thatā€™s the only thing keeping me from making more, Iā€™m out of animal fabric lol

2 Likes

Oh wow I want to make one now, this is stunning!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

How pretty, little hearts! @LillyBellesBabies

My Granny dolly, lol! Now making a cat!

12 Likes

Love her !!! and Thanks yes I discovered the hearts LOL

2 Likes