Idts 2019

… and some vinyl reborn cuties…
It was very interesting to see so many kits ‘in person’. I was shocked to discover how small Tink, twins A & B are. Fell in love with Ephram and Ethon. And just confirm my constant attraction to Tobiah.

Two of my husband’s personal favorites from Laura Tuzio Ross

7 Likes

I love some silicones! Wish I could make one myself.

1 Like

Nice to come on and see more pictures, thanks @YelenaRey and Hubby. But $5,000, I was thinking $1,000. I don’t think I will worry about saving that much for a silicone. I’ll probably just buy a nice vinyl from someone at the Rose Show.

3 Likes

Love the pics!!! Looks like so much FUN

1 Like

Im so happy for you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for these pictures @YelenaRey! You did an amazing job! My one regret is not having one with you! Feel so badly about it. That Tobiah was a stunner, wasn’t she? She’s a great artist! So much talent in one room. It was quite overwhelming. It was an amazing experience. My hubby said he liked it too, but after over 3.5 hours of walking around, he wanted to head back and go out to eat. :rofl:

1 Like

@AnnieSokay, yes, silicones are lots of money :scream:, If you scroll to babies in white cribs with LED lights, they were priced for $7,400.00 - $8.000.00.

1 Like

@Lslusher1 They had master-class for $650 where you can learn how to pant silicone, doll and materials are included in that price. I was talking the artist Susan Gibbs who is teaching beginners class and learned so much details about it that I don’t think I will ever be brave enough to commit to it.

1 Like

Overwhelming’ is the right word. If I would come to the show to buy a doll I would be so overwhelmed with choices. I still feel that I didn’t see everything :rofl:. And it hard to concentrate when you see so many reborns in one place. :rofl:.

1 Like

I guess I’ll settle for buying an Alternative!

1 Like

@AnnieSokay Annette, here is some alternatives for you

This silicone one was sold for $1,700.00

Unfortunate Frankie-baby and Unicorn baby left unsold.

3 Likes

WOW! I am so happy for you!! :heart:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you! I love them all! @YelenaRey

1 Like

I wanted this baby! Giggles!

1 Like

So we got home about 7 pm after driving most the day. I am exhausted physically and mentally so not up for much chatting right now but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed meeting and talking to Yelena! She is such a delightful lady! I LOVED her avatar baby and I want her to make me one some day! She will go far with her fantasy babies I predict! She was getting lots of attention for him at the show. I may sometime try my hand at it but I don’t know that I can come close to her talent for this!

5 Likes

@anjsmiles Thank you, Angie! I was so honored to meet you and spend time with you! You are so delightful to interact in real life as much I enjoy interaction with you on line. Even your act that you walked with me to MacPherson booth to explain everything meant so much to me and speaks about you as a RA always willing to share your knowledge.

As you (and many others at the show) suggested, I’ll try to find time to created other Avatar babies. And work on my bravery to participate the next year. How early I need to commit to this to get a table?

The show itself was SO VALUABLE to me as I had an opportunity to talk to many artists (reborn and non-reborn) that I still full of emotions! :hugs:

@anjsmiles OMG! I didn’t see this comment while I was replying to your other comment. You made me blush and brought me to tears! Thank you so much for your high praise and kind words! They mean so much to me!

I loved meeting you!! So glad I spotted you at the banquet. And I love when I can forum members are now my real life friends as well as online :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@YelenaRey and I’m cracking up thinking of you asking all the girls if they were me :joy:

1 Like

Soon as Georgie and Stacey get home and recover from this show they will be taking deposits on tables and booths for next years show. They will continue to be for sale after that til they sell out. Current vendors got first choice on whether or not we want to come back next year and have our same spot or different one. I am coming back to my same table next year.

2 Likes