Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

What a cutie! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Adorable! I am sooo sorry you are not having a good day, I sure hope tomorrow you feel better!

2 Likes

She would look precious with a little ponytail!

1 Like

Thank you @EnchantedOrphanage, @LisaLynn, and @PutABonnetOnIt , I hope Im feeling better tomorrow as well, I just don’t have energy today, I feel drained. I just hung out most of the day in bed and rooted my big ole 3 month Joseph awake head…cant wait to finish her :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@PutABonnetOnIt add more distilled water to your mix!
Feel better! @RebornsbyZebra

2 Likes

Aw she’s a cutie !
Hope you feel better tomorrow !

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You did a beautiful job and I agree with the other comments that you must be a natural! Lovely baby and beautiful hair.

Summer Rain is here! 5lbs, 19 inches long. Excuse me while I go cry! I will get better pictures hopefully tomorrow!

25 Likes

Thank you so much! It means a lot coming from you. I have been admiring your work, and it’s my favorite I’ve seen.

2 Likes

She has a big head. I’m rooting on her now. Your is beautiful. I hope mine turns out as good!

1 Like

Assembled my Johanna (aka Johnathan) today and my Ephram They will be coming to my ROSE booth in July

28 Likes

They are both beautiful. I love your Ephram!

1 Like

@Alypants Aww! Congratulations proud Mama! You should post her under Reborn Showcase. She is perfect! Great fist baby! And many more to come! Where are you planning to sell her?

Thank you! I will probably list her on reborns once I get her paci finished and find her an outfit :slight_smile: I have a zillion things to try on her from my two girls but of course I can’t part with those!

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like

I just assembled (temporarily) my Tasha Schenk. She will be the baby that gets painted hair in the class I am taking at the Kansas Doll Show that LaDonna Brooks Briggs is teaching.

28 Likes

Wow Pia!! Her realism is really Amazing!! I Love those details! You nail them! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wish I had the courage to do scratches…

1 Like

You are not kidding this is one noggin that feels never ending! Aren’t you loving her! Such a sweetheart of a baby. I look forward to seeing your baby😁