Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

It’s pretty light. You could add to it to make it a shade or two darker.

Thanks a lot, I’ll try it

How pretty @Miss_Kitty

1 Like

Just finished this little guy.

29 Likes

Always enjoy seeing the Saskia babies! Handsome little man!

3 Likes

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Been working on Liam but put a wig on until mohair gets here. I could not wait to put him and Saskia together. He is so big. It may take me forever to root his head.

24 Likes

Thank you @CindyLouWho
@Estelle85 I was not sure if I ever answered your question having a little trouble maneuvering around this site…I use natural light for some of my pics. I also have studio lighting for others. This Dominic is a natural light photo. Miranda was in studio lighting.

Thank you!! I think I e worked longer on this giant normie than my zombies!! Lol But he’s cute!

1 Like

After burnt umber wash. Almost done painting finally!!!

21 Likes

amo a megan!!! esta quedando preciosa

1 Like

esta es mi ultima reborn, creo que necesito para los proximos otros tonos

21 Likes

Finally finished Kenzie, now Margaret!

21 Likes

lol I think my daughter likes her new baby - this is how I found them when I went to check on her before I went to bed! (Either that or the baby is attacking her!)

29 Likes

Erik can finally be assembled tomorrow. :smile:

30 Likes

Beautiful tones and I love the lips :heart_eyes:

Love your work, @InfantInspirations. Skin tone and lips are beautiful.

1 Like

Gorgeous!!

Hi ladies! I started working on my Owen awake and was trying out some eyes and I noticed that one eye socket is bigger then the other. What do you think? my hubby agrees, that one eye socket is bigger then the other. What shall I do??

9 Likes

That’s what I’ve noticed with a few of the awake realborns in addition to strange eye shapes, @evelyn. That’s why I haven’t bought any yet… But if I were you, I’d do a side glance to detract from the issue. Looking straight ahead makes it more noticeable.

6 Likes