Let's Show our Work, or WIP!

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorgeous little toddler!! :star_struck::blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you for all your kind comments <3

June baking her varnish layer. Next is hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.

16 Likes

Anytime

Did you lay her head down at all. It’s kind of tall and near the heating element lol

I propt her with some blankets. Her head was like laying down.

Working on Atticus Eagles. He needs something, I just dont know what. He has his blue undertones and veins, my camera just can’t pick those up. Of course his lips are going to get painted more. Maybe i need more blushing/mottling on his face? Is his skin tone to light? He is definitely paler than most I paint, and he has less of a yellow undertone than I usually do, I was trying for a pale baby with pink undertones. The birthmark on his back I tried to make as similar as possible to my own, I thought that would be a fun addition.

14 Likes

He looks really good! Maybe a tiny bit more blush? I’m not sure, but he’s gorgeous. I wish I hadn’t missed this kit, it’s so newborn and sweet!

2 Likes

oh my goodness what a precious little face

1 Like

Thank you! I really liked this face and want to paint the full Avery kit someday.

Looks like he just needs a cuddle! That is one cute baby.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Maybe another light mottling layer, darker lips and more blush. Try darkening the lips first and see what you think. If they’re too light they can make the baby look washed out. Skin tone looks great. He’s really cute. I love the birthmark.

3 Likes

I darkened his lips a bit more, and his nostrils. I think I may need more mottle/blush on his face, but I will see how I feel when I get home from work. I feel like he really shouldn’t be done yet, it was way too easy.

1 Like

Thank you ! :heart:

Thank you ! It was my first realborn and I loved the details -and your Joseph is adorable :heart:

1 Like

WIP Serenity…
Outside in the shade.

Outside In direct sunlight.

![IMG_20180526_130827185|375x500]
(upload://oeadmqJBQycgO20lEgJk6qewDTI.jpg)

So I have been a little bit heavy with the yellow, Again! So she will receive a purple wash. She needs a little more blushing. Her upper lip needs some color, I’m not sure if they should be a little darker? Then eyebrows :relieved: and nail tips. I think I will root her; what do you think about light brown and honey blond mix Or mby light brown with a regular brown mix? It will be the first time I try the mix of highlights.

18 Likes

@Torylinn I love his light pink skin tones! I need to do a few Asian babies, and then I want to try the light pink tones ( I’ve been trying them, but it’s not turning out right :thinking:) . He is Sooooo cute!

Ana asleep is getting some hair today. :slight_smile:

25 Likes