**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Any update today?!

1 Like

Britt messaged me this morning to let me know that the money still wasn’t in her account. She’s expecting to ship tomorrow and will provide a tracking number as soon as it’s available.

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated @ashleyfox98! I know you’re probably ready to be done with this box.

1 Like

All’s well that ends well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for everything that you did for the box. Can you add my name to the regular traveling box?

3 Likes

Sure thing. Keep an eye out for sign-ups for the next round. Could you please post that you’re interested in the regular TP box discussion? When I post sign-ups, I try to tag everyone who has expressed interest. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Is it OK if I add myself too? I don’t want to miss out.

1 Like

So is the newbie box not coming to you next @Theara?

1 Like

The box is going to her next. I should have a tracking number by noon. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good deal @britt40478 :+1: Can’t wait to see what goodies she finds :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is the box on the way yet?! It stinks having to wait for your own money to be released to you. :grimacing: I call it lost in cyberspace. :tired_face:

3 Likes

The tracking number is: 9405503699300299471429

13 Likes

Yay! Glad your money finally found its way out of cyberspace @britt40478. May we all move forward with good thoughts now! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am so glad to hear that everything worked out. I know I am too new to be added for the box, but I do hope it can continue so I may get to sign up in the future. It really sounds like fun.

5 Likes

I too look forward to participating in the box in the future. Hopefully I can sell several dolls between now and when I become eligible so that I have plenty to exchange and funds to ship the box. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There you go girl, plan ahead!! I held on to that shipping money for WEEKS before the box even got started lol.

4 Likes

I think I will be eligible at the beginning of next summer… I better ramp up production of those bubs! lol

2 Likes

It really is an awesome game!! As long as everything goes smoothly and everyone follows the rules :wink:

4 Likes

Good job Britt!

2 Likes

USPS finally took the package! I ordered 2 day shipping, so you’ll have the box by Friday. :slight_smile:

10 Likes