POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Bought a baby from @katieperry. She is adorable! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thank you so so much and I am so happy you are happy!!

2 Likes

Just had a wonderful transaction with @CindyLouWho. I bought a kit from her and she shipped super fast.

1 Like

I sold a reborn kit to @Kate and she sent payment super quick. It was so nice doing business with her. Thanks Kate!!

1 Like

Had a great transaction with @Panda. I bought a kit from her and she shipped fast.

I purchased from @sugargliderus which was awesome, fast and amazing quality, @azbaby reborn kit which made me soooo happy and fast shipping, hair4sell on ebay for human hair is amazing. Oh and @snuggle2me amazing tutorial!!!

2 Likes

I’m leaving positive feedback for @Smbirch. She sold me a doll kit and I had a great experience with her. She was very responsive to questions and shipped very quickly. She even added some extras in my package. A sweet little onsie and several little pampers. Thanks so much! You’re great!!!

I purchased a kit from @Pandam very prompt shipping, kit is in excellent condition, Positive experience from beginning to end ! Thank you so much!!!

I also purchased some gorgeous mohair from @Rainbowbabies new shop, The hair is BEAUTIFUL! I am super super picky about mohair, I have a drawer full that is nice but not as fine as I wanted. Her kid mohair is very high quality and super fine. Love it! Another thing, I failed to use the coupon code for free shipping, she refunded my shipping and shipped for free! Can’t get any better then that! Thank you so very much!!

2 Likes

@SteffanyLeah purchased supplies and kits from me. She was easy to work with and paid right away. Highly recommend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Dolly! You were a pleasure to work with as well! Super fast shipping!

1 Like

Sold @SteffanyLeah a doll kit, mohair, and eyes- Excellent transaction, immediate payment, and wonderful communication :slight_smile: Thank you for being such a pleasure, Steffany :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Got a set of pacifiers from Miss @JillianJade. :slight_smile: Fast shipping as always

1 Like

Bought a kit from Faith at @GrammasLittleDoll. Great price, great package, super fast delivery.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who have made me feel very welcome on this forum. I have enjoyed reading the threads for a few years, and I hope to be able to share some WIP in the near future. I especially want to thank those who have trusted me enough to purchase kits from me. I was terrified of having to sell on eBay, so I thought I would offer kits to members on the forum. The response has been very positive! I have had wonderful interactions with the following woman: @babymaw, @marleeton, @RebeccaKatie, @MamaMandy,@izzy, @specialmoments, @twolipsanddande, @MrsLindsey1, @aclovly, and @SteffanyLeah. Thank you all for the wonderful and uplifting experiences! Since I can only mention 10 users in a post, I will include the rest in a separate post.

3 Likes

Here are the remaining members who I wanted to thank in my last post. @pattyabe, @lyssa1974, @Babies4lisa, @Panda, and @kennedysboutiqu.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, you are a sweetie!

1 Like

@GrammasLittleDoll it was a pleasure buying from you. Your notes were special and I appreciate the extra you put into sending our kits! I can’t wait to get these kits into babies! Thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@GrammasLittleDoll Thank you for such a sweet sculpt!, and for taking the time for the hand written note! She was packed so carefully too, thank you for that! Shipping was speedy quick and I hope I can do business with you again one day!

2 Likes

GranmmasLittleDoll has been awsome to buy from. This was my second time to buy from her and I would not hesitate to buy againl. She ships so quickly and put an extra touch of a special note with each purchase.

2 Likes