POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

@GrammasLittleDoll and @lovesdreambabies sent me some sweet kits. Very pleased. Thank you much.

2 Likes

Thank you @GrammasLittleDoll. My kits came in perfect condition.

1 Like

I want to thank @YelenaRey, @Alypants, @Claire, @hellbunny33, @evelyn, @Babies, @judylane1961, @ellakabella, and @Pcrank56 for a fantastic selling experience! Some of you have already received your kits and others will be receiving your kits within the next couple of days. I am so grateful for you all!

5 Likes

@lovesdreambabies Thank you, Diana! I received my kit today and very pleased with out smooth transaction!

This is my second transaction with @GrammasLittleDoll. The first one was awesome and I’m so excited to receive the second!

1 Like

@lovesdreambabies perfect transaction, my kit is here safe and sound!! TYVM

Cute

Great transaction with @AGivensBaby

1 Like

I had a great transaction with @sweetiepieapril! Thank you April!

2 Likes

I sold my River kit to @mommy2owen and she paid quickly. We had a great transaction without any problems. :blush:

3 Likes

I had a great transaction with CindyLouWho. She sent my River out quickly and he’s perfect. :blush:

2 Likes

Great transaction buying from @PutABonnetOnIt

1 Like

Great transaction with @pipgirl_el thank you

I purchased five kits from @angelsonivylori and all went well. Thank you.

Thanks again to @kristi for a great transaction.

1 Like

I had great transactions with @RosieCait, @Emma and @lifesblessings.
Thank you, ladies, for buying some of my kits and helping me to free the space on my shelfs. I already forgot my NY resolution not to buy any more kits :wink:

3 Likes

Got my new kits today from @YelenaRey and couldn’t be happier! … Now you have room in case you accidentally end up with a kit or two in your cart. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve purchase Asher asleep kit from @angelsonivylori few months ago was a great transaction

I had forgotten about this thread and my health has been very bad so I neglected to add a very wonderful transaction with @AnnieSokay she adopted one of my little ones before Christmas this year she is a joy to work with Thank you Annie

2 Likes

You are the best! @LillyBellesBabies Thank you for my babies!

1 Like