POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

@cajuncuties

Purchased a few kits from this lovely lady, and it was a wonderful experience. Fast shipping and great communication. 100% recommend :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, @blue, for your quick payment and great communication.

1 Like

Thank you @Leabelle for such a smooth and pleasant transaction!

1 Like

Easy and quick transaction with @RebeccaKatie Very communicative seller. Thanks!

Another great transaction with Roseanns Boutique ! She made my late mothers dollys body. She made a body from the old one (which is tucked inside the new one) it’s so perfect!!

5 Likes

@ RoseannsBoutique thank you for such a wonderful cuddle body and super fast shipping xoxo

@Sydster Thank youu! Fast shipping and great communication. :grin:

1 Like

@blue Thank you wonderful human! Very communicative. Would definitely sell to again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Playing catch up and went through my old messages, I hope I’m not missing anyone! I had positive buying and/or selling experiences with all of the following members. The board is great, thanks ladies!!

cajuncuties

RebeccaKatie

Leabelle

yackyquacky

Katinafleming

kristi

AmandasBabies

MilosMeadows

2layz

RoseannsBoutique

2 Likes

I just got packages from @YelenaRey and @Rainbowbabies today and both were great transactions!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Lisa! I didn’t know that we have thread like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mommarobin @PutABonnetOnIt I wish you post the pictures what was made. Other people might want to order that also :wink:

1 Like

I had a great transaction experience with @evelyn, @Babies, @Babygirl. Prompt payments and great communication.
Thank you, Ladies!

1 Like

Thank you @YelenaRey you are great to work with too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good idea, I will snap a photo of it!

1 Like

Thank You @cajuncuties and @sweetiepieapril. More kits!! I always need more kits :lying_face: They are perfect.

2 Likes

Thank you, Ladies! I had a great buying experiences with @Babies, @GrammasLittleDoll and @Kate.
I need less programming work and more painting time! :wink:

1 Like

@RoseannsBoutique the best cuddle bodies and super fast turn around!! xoxo thanks again

Thank you to @Babies.My kit arrived today in perfect condition.

1 Like

Thank you Kimberly. I appreciate your confidence in me.