So discouraged

I sold my first baby in reborn!! Just got the email!! I’m so so excited!!! Whooohooo! I’m goong to do a special box opening! Thanks for the encouragement everyone!!

16 Likes

Woohoo!! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats !!! Good things come to those who wait !!!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m glad you didn’t give up.

1 Like

congratulations

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I got anna listed now. Maybe keep up some momentum lol :joy:

1 Like

Good luck! I’m finishing up a booboo Levi, and then he’ll be for sale. I may sell my Liam also whenever I can spare the money for his hair. I just got my puppy spayed & bought her a new ID tag cause her “old” one was fading fast lol so no extra money here :joy:

1 Like

Oh yes. Dogs are very expensive lol. We have a 15 month old puppy and it’s stressful with money :grimacing:

Mine’s 8 months lol and she’s terrible :joy: She’s so picky about food and she’s a BEAGLE lol Like how?! She will eat EVERYTHING except her dog food lol And I do mean everything, which is how she landed herself at the emergency vet at 12 weeks old :confounded:

1 Like

Yes!! They are horrible at the puppy stage! Well they do cute funny things hit oh my goodness it’s a good thing they are cute!! Lol yup been to the er vet with Lacey too!

It’s so bad lol Miya met her first dandelion today and it was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! She was crouching down,pawing it, then she’d sniff it and jump back and think about howling at it. Then she’d repeat that a few more times before she was sure that it wasn’t scary :joy: She also howls at “scary” dogs at the pet store, the employees know her by name now lol Good thing she’s cute because it’s super embarrassing when the whole store turns and looks at you while your 20 lb dog freaks out at an old lady’s golden doodle :joy:

1 Like

I think they are much more bad than funny some days. Oh Lacey has been so crazy lol. But we are much older now so a puppy is more challenging lol. Out precious little Maggie passed last jan and we miss her so much. She was so calm so this one has me running a lot lol :joy:

1 Like

Aww, Sorry to hear of Maggie’s passing. We recently lost our old cat, Muffin, to unknown causes but the vet thinks it was likely cancer as she had quite a few lumps and bumps. She lived a good life though. Now we just have our pup Miya (8 months), cat Scottie (4) & foster cat Jimmy (2). Jimmy is my little miracle kitty so I’m really dreading when his time comes, which will probably be soon because he’s sick (nothing curable & he’s had it since kittenhood. He actually shouldn’t have even lived this long cause he was so sick as a baby)

1 Like

Awe thank you so much. I’m so sorry about your kitty too :frowning: loss is very hard.