Who are you painting/rooting right now?

@netrista I submerge mine, I always have. I wash them in very hot water using Dawn. I do not use alcohol because alcohol gave me big problems with my Air Dry Paints. Then, rinse them in very hot water and let them dry for a couple of days (I am always working on at least 3 at a time). Punkin is a cute kit to practice on. Good Luck!

1 Like

My kits get Hot Soapy Scrubby baths :slight_smile: I was a mold maker…you need to clean those kits. :blush:

Too thick?

3 Likes

Thank you!!

Hard to tell until you cut and style it?

I am new to reborning. Can I ask what the head is sitting on? I am trying to find ways to root hair that do not cause me further neck and back issues. I like what I see of your work but I am still waiting on my paints to start my baby. Thank you

@Evee if you are talking about the head I have, I retrofitted a salt lamp lighting fixture. Still need to attach it to something sturdy - like a block of wood with a rotating base would be pretty sweet.

It’s a secret on who I’m painting now.:rofl:

1 Like

That would be awesome to have it rotate. This is what I have come up with for now to root hair.

I’m hustling to finish my Easter challenge baby. Time’s running out but I’m in the home stretch.

I can’t say who Im rooting right now but Im painting Tobiah and my Levi and Mick are next in line to be rooted.

9 Likes

They are looking great! Now I am intrigued, a secret baby… hmmmm…

1 Like

When are they due? I forgot :slight_smile:

I decided to join the Easter challenge :wink:

1 Like

Ya ahh! There are some awesome prizes!

1 Like

Finishing up this little girl. Any ideas on how to do her hair?

10 Likes

Me to works for me

Exciting!!! When is the deadline for you ladies?

Maybe a little bit of curls on top?

Oooo, curls would be nice! I was thinking straight, but I might just see if I have some curly

1 Like