Let’s Show our Work, or WIP! Part 2

I second that – that is the most realistic Prisma hair I’ve ever seen. Amazing, soft looking, and realistic. Great job!

2 Likes

Nearly finished with miss Indie’s painting. Cant decide if I want to warm up her skintone or not. She may be my palest baby to date.

15 Likes

@Vanniek That was exactly my thought :wink:. Great job!

2 Likes

@Mommarobin So adorable! Now that my Tinky #2 sent to her new home I miss her so much! Even my hubby misses her. I need my own baby-elf in my life!

I know! I feel like I’m always rooting someone and when I take a break I feel guilty for some reason :roll_eyes:
Yours is looking great! I love the color. Hang in there, we can do this!

1 Like

She’s adorable! I’d want to keep her too :slight_smile:

Wow ty both!! :heartpulse:

I never feel guilty! I need the break so my hands stop hurting lol :sunglasses:. But I’m always anxious to finish! She is done and glued although I think I will root some little hairs in the front more on Monday. :). How are you doing with yours?

1 Like

Id do a bit of both, I can’t really see the mottling but it may be the light…maybe more blue shading as well?

Johanna

20 Likes

Tacy’s rooting is finish ! I cut it shorter than I wanted because it tend to messed up too much.

With eyebrows

15 Likes

So cute!!!

1 Like

That hair is going to be perfect!

1 Like

Thank you, I am really loving it! She is my first curly haired baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know, kinda creepy my two micros sitting on Johannas headless shoulders :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

13 Likes

LOL…its really late here so it took me awhile to figure out what was what.
Your Salia is so cute…who’s the other one? Also you’ll have to tell me how you got the eyes in because I preordered the new little elf and Ill have to put her eyes in.

1 Like

That is Emma from B.B. she was my test run on painting a micro. I used a crochet hook to hold the flap open, then another crochet hook with wax on the tip, stuck eye to it and ( still not easy ) lowered it into place.

2 Likes

I swear up a storm putting eyes in regular sized heads…this should be fun LOL

1 Like

7 layers into these babies… Shyann with Pratt limbs and Tasha Schenk…

15 Likes

LOL, you couldn’t come out with more funniest picture! Love their outfits! Where did you get them?

I had an idea to sew a shirt for mini fairy Twinkle, but gave up on it and decided to crochet. Can’t wait to sell him and forget about him. I don’t think I’ll be missing him at all. I just cannot connect with him. Mean but true.

2 Likes