**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

I thought the post offices were all closed today? How did the box arrive today, was it not sent usps?

3 Likes

Bedbugs don’t come from animals. You could have bought a shirt at the store and transferred them to your home that way. And I don’t know what baby bed bugs look like, but the “fleas” might just be young bedbugs. :thinking:https://www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/bed-bugs/bed-bugs/

1 Like

I didn’t think you could hardly even see bedbugs…

This is just terrible :pensive:

2 Likes

They can live up to a year.

These are somethings. Small but about a few mm.

1 Like

I think you knew you had these and that’s why you held the box this long, hoping they’d suffocate.

Since you have to hold onto this box for awhile, can you place it in garbage bags or something? I know you live in an apartment so I’m not sure if you have access to set it outside or not. I’m sorry this is happening. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Post office is closed today but they still deliver the priority mail packages.

3 Likes

I just did. I’m in so many tears crying over this. I can’t believe this is happening.

Exactly and grains are full of eggs and buggs. It’s not a cleanliness issue. I didn’t say she was dirty. I hope she didn’t think that. Bugs are a fact of life for humans.

1 Like

Could you send more pics please? If you can get some good clear ones maybe we can figure out exactly what it is.

3 Likes

I’d have to go in the box. It’s quarantined right now in a bag upside down in a black bag. Iknow you want to give her the benefit of the doubt. We all do. This is too much. First she couldn’t mail the box back but could sell a reborn made from the box and shop at bountiful baby for new supplies instead of coming on here. During a hurricane.

Then she forgot my apartment on the label and it was sent back. The next thing she did was get defensive when we asked for answers. Then she said she got USPS to pick it up which I don’t know what the story was with that. It might have been or not but it’s here. Now the items have bugs in them. Can you explain why you’re so patient and I want to go incredible hulk?

1 Like

We are just trying to figure this all out. Everything that has happened with this box since it arrived at @britt40478 house has been so odd. None of it makes any sense.

3 Likes

I completely understand, I would not exactly call myself “patient” right now. This whole deal has been suspicious. Hasn’t made a lick of sense. I would just like to identify what it is living in the box.

2 Likes

If we connect the dots we have either a very unlucky person, which happens or more.

1 Like

I received a box from Amazon today. They must be just running packages.

4 Likes

Fed ex is also as I got a box from MacPhearsons today

5 Likes

I believe they are, I returned two items to amazon and they arrived today.

3 Likes

All i can say is …wow.

3 Likes